Travel the seas with famous vikings! It is the year 1000 and you are following in the footsteps of Viking explorer Erik the Red on an epic journey to the new world. Will you find your way to Vinland? Up to six players can take part in this collaborative adventure game, deciding together how to proceed at every juncture. Card by card, the team learns how the adventure unfolds, exploring locations, and moving towards one of five possible endings of the game. Let's go on an adventure!
Follow different paths and explore far-off lands. Only one path leads you to Vinland!
- Ages: 12+
- Author: Thomas Dupont and Arnaud Ladagnous
- Number of Players: 1-6
- Length of Play: 60 minutes
- Manual Pages: 6
- Product Dimensions: 4.4 x 4.4 x 1.4 in
- Product Weight: 0.4 lbs
- Manual Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.5 in
- Country of Origin: France
- Year Released: 2022
- Temporarily out of stock.
- Teaching Toys and Books Store: In Stock
Teaching Toys, Too Store: In Stock